Birkman Map: Interests | Workshop Toolkit Set
Leading a team building workshop but don't have the time to build it from scratch? Birkman at Work toolkits empower you with the resources to host a dynamic Birkman workshop easily and quickly—lessening the burden on HR.
Developed by expert workshop facilitators, the Birkman Map: Interests Workshop Toolkit is the perfect starting place for exposing participants to Birkman. The workshop gives you the resources to drive insightful discussions with teams, helping them connect and raise awareness through their Birkman reports.
The interactive, 2-hour workshop covers:
- Identifying Your Interests
- Prioritizing Daily Tasks
- Staying Energized at Work
- People-Oriented Interests
- Task-Oriented Interests
- Team Dynamics with Interests
Filled with interactive team activities and personal reflection, the goal of this workshop is to improve participants' self-awareness and help teams recognize and connect their Interests to real workplace situations.
This Birkman at Work toolkit does not require Birkman Certification, so you can get started with Birkman quickly and enable managers to host workshops directly with their teams.
* Available for sale to all Birkman users—Birkman Certification is not required.
- (1) Birkman Map: Interests | 10 Participant Refill Sets (Includes 10 Participant Guides + 10 Birkman Colored Pencil Sets)
- (1) Birkman Map: Interests | Workshop Presentation on USB Drive
- (1) Birkman Map: Interests | Workshop Facilitator Guide
Does not include:
- Birkman assessment and reports for participants
You will need to administer the Birkman questionnaire to all workshop participants at an additional cost to the workshop toolkit. Birkman questionnaires are purchased, administered, and reported on through the BirkmanDirect system. Please contact the Birkman team at email@example.com or (800) 215-2760 to discuss setting up or using your BirkmanDirect account.
Have more than 10 participants? Purchase additional Participant Sets here (sold in packs of 10). (//link)
Want to learn more about Birkman at Work workshop toolkits and find the right fit for your needs? We're here to help! Just reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 215-2760.
Your first purchase of any Birkman at Work toolkit requires an extra 2 business days for initial processing. Toolkit refill orders do not require the extra processing time.