The Birkman Signature Certification provides you with the skills necessary to utilize Birkman in coaching and guiding individuals and organizations to their full performance potential. The curriculum includes eight hours of interactive eLearning pre-work, a three-day workshop, and a final exam. The workshop includes interactive group activities, table discussions, case study analyses, and discussion of real-life examples of each scale in the Birkman Signature Report. The Signature Report is the focal point for workshop discussions and will be used to interpret and evaluate in-class scenarios and cases.
Prior to coming to the live workshop, you will need to complete the following:
- 1:1 conversation – If you have not previously had an individualized conversation about your Signature Report, a Birkman consultant will contact you to arrange a time to review your report with you.
- Birkman Signature Certification Pre-work – You will need to complete eight eLearning modules prior to attending the workshop. Those failing to complete the Pre-work will be rescheduled to a future workshop.
After the workshop is complete, you will need to complete the following steps to complete your certification:
- Comprehensive Assessment– You must achieve a minimum passing score of 70% on this online exam covering the content of the prework and the workshop. You may use all certification resources while taking the assessment. You will have the opportunity to re-take the exam again if you do not meet this minimum requirement.
- Two conversations - You must conduct a conversation (debrief/feedback) with two people of your choice within 14 days of completing the workshop and provide online analysis of these conversations.
- Birkman Signature Certification Manual (printed)
- Two pre-paid Birkman Questionnaire authorizations
- Birkman Companion Guide and Conversation Cards
- Free Account Activation in BirkmanDirect®
- Free webinar over covering usage of your BirkmanDirect® account
- Access to the Birkman Learning System
- Educational and Marketing Resources
- First-year support with weekly informational emails and access to eLearning resources
If you need to reschedule to a different workshop date because of a conflict, please contact us by email at least 30 days prior to the start of the course. You may only reschedule your attendance once.
There are no refunds provided once you have been registered for a workshop.