Returns and Refunds
1. Merchandise may be returned by mail or to our physical location within 30 days of the original purchase date.
2. If you received free shipping on your order, your refund will be the product price minus the original shipping cost.
3. Refunds will be made to the original method of payment when we receive the returned merchandise.
4. Merchandise returned for refunds or exchanges must be unopened and unused in new condition with original packaging and accessories of all parts. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
5. Items containing a USB drive (i.e. Component Presentation Pack or Workshop Toolkit) cannot be returned or exchanged. Items that include a flash drive are final sale.
6. Items that contain information on the Classic Reporting Styles (such as Needs at a Glance Booklet and Pocket Guide) cannot be returned or exchanged.
Certification Returns and Refunds
Registration is not confirmed until paid in full.
Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis until a class is at capacity or 14 days prior to start date, whichever occurs first.
Refunds will not be provided after registration.
Participants may reschedule to another class if there are seats available. One rescheduling request may be made within the same calendar year. A rescheduling fee may apply if made within 14 days of the start date.
For changes to course date, location, or format (classroom vs virtual) initiated by Birkman, registered participants have the option to reschedule to a different session or receive a full refund for the paid amount.
Birkman is not responsible for any non-refundable travel expenses incurred by the registrant. Use caution when booking travel or accommodations prior to confirmation by the Training department.