Returns and Refunds
1. Merchandise may be returned by mail or to our physical location within 30 days of the original purchase date.
2. If you received free shipping on your order, your refund will be the product price minus the original shipping cost.
3. Refunds will be made to the original method of payment when we receive the returned merchandise.
4. Merchandise returned for refunds or exchanges must be unopened and unused in new condition with original packaging and accessories of all parts. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
5. Items containing a USB drive (i.e. Component Presentation Pack or Workshop Toolkit) cannot be returned or exchanged. Items that include a flash drive are final sale.
6. Items that contain information on the Classic Reporting Styles (such as Needs at a Glance Booklet and Pocket Guide) cannot be returned or exchanged.